It’s National Popcorn Month, and The Popcorn Factory® is celebrating by sharing some of our best kept popcorn party planning secrets with you each week in October! Popcorn has long been a staple for all celebrations – from sporting events to gift-giving and movie watching, but popcorn is also a great way to spice up your cooking.
Drizzled Caramel Popcorn Cookie
1 c. sugar
½ tsp. vanilla
1 c. flour
¼ tsp. salt
6 tbs. unsalted butter
5 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
23 oz. The Popcorn Factory® Drizzled Caramel Clear Favorites (Item# S3551CD)
1) Beat together eggs, sugar, vanilla, flour and salt in large mixing bowl.
2) Melt semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and unsalted butter in a double boiler, stirring consistently, until smooth. Remove from heat.
3) Pour melted chocolate mixture into dry ingredients mixture in large bowl.
4) Using an electric or hand mixer, beat on medium speed until fully incorporated.
5) Stir in popcorn until well distributed in batter.
6) Drop in 1 ½” balls onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
7) Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
8) Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Makes 2 ½ dozen cookies.